Free Port of Vladivostok
The free port of Vladivostok is an area with special customs regimes, tax, investment, and related regulation in accordance with the Federal Law of 12.10.2015 «On the Free Port of Vladivostok».
The Federal Law on the free port of Vladivostok came into force in October 2015. At first, the special regime extended to 15 municipalities of the Primorsky Krai, including the capital of the region. In 2016, by order of Russian President Vladimir Putin, the free port regime extended to the key harbors of the Far East, including the Khabarovsk Krai (Vaninsky District), the Sakhalin Region (Korsakovsky Urban Okrug), the Kamchatka Territory (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky), the Chukotka Autonomous District (Pevek), and the Primorsky Krai (Lazovsky Municipal District).
Tax Benefits for the Free Port Residents
- 7.6% of the total amount of insurance fees for 10 years, upon the receipt of the resident status within 3 years after the adoption of the law;
- 5% on the profit tax (0% to the federal budget and not more than 5% to the regional one);
- 0% of the land tax for 5 years;
- 0% of the property tax for 5 years and 0.5% for the next 5 years;
- 10 days accelerated procedure for VAT refund.
- Reduced time of conducting control checks (not more than 15 days);
- Reduced time for obtaining permits for capital construction projects (less than 40 days);
- «One-stop-shop» mode for passing border control, 24/7 mode of checkpoints operation;
- Simplified visa regime, obtaining an eight day visa at the border;
Duty-free and tax-exempt regime of free customs zone for residents:
— Import, storage, consumption (use) of foreign goods;
— Export of goods (equipment);
— Import of foreign goods (equipment).
- Government protection - the management company has the right to file lawsuits in defense of residents
- of the free port.
How to obtain the status of a resident
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
|Registration of an organization or individual entrepreneur on the territory of the free port of Vladivostok.||Application to the management company, determined by the Government of the Russian Federation in order to exercise the functions of managing the TACED and the free port of Vladivostok.
The decision on the possibility of granting the status of residents has to be made within 15 working days.
|The conclusion of the agreement and the entry into the register of residents of the free port.|